Monday, October 24, 2016

Cabin in the Woods (2011)

Director:  Drew Goddard

Stars: Kristen ConnollyChris HemsworthAnna Hutchison, Richard Jenkins

Who doesn't love Joss Whedon!  I do and he was one of the writers.  He did Buffy, that's all I have to say. Anyway on with the review.

Five friends spent the weekend in a cabin in the woods.  Didn't expect that plot line.  They get to the cabin not knowing that almost everything that they do is being controlled by a government agency.  They get to pick the creature or being that will kill them in order to appease the monsters.  Just bare with me.  It does sounds a bit odd, but the movie is really good.  I did not think I would like after hearing very mixed reviews of it. 


I do not want to spoil the movie for anyone.  I highly want you to watch it, if you are a fan of Buffy and Angel.  There are some likeness and slight similarities to the shows.  It's Joss Whedon.  Did I tell you that already? Well, it needed repeating.  If I wrote more on it I would be completely giving away the whole story. Enjoy.


Cabin in the Woods (2011) Trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment