Thursday, March 19, 2015

Paranormal Activity (2007)

Director: Oren Peli

Stars: Katie Featherston, Micah Sloat, Mark Fredrichs                        

A young couple moves into a huge house in a nice neighborhood and find out that their house has a demonic presence. She starts to see things move around, and she is being drug around at night in her sleep. OK, whatever.

I did not have much hope in this film, and I was not disappointed a bit. The movie was just too slow for me.  I do not like to watch film footage of an empty room in a house. Who is going to let someone constantly film most of their conversations in a short amount of time? If that was my husband, I would have killed him. You had to wait till almost the end of the movie before anything gets going. By the end I didn't care about the characters in any way.

The filmmaker just wanted to do another Blair Witch Project, 

which was done so much better. I just had a feeling that they 

were just in it for the money. I will not be watching this movie 

again.  Oh yeah, the movie had three different endings. 

Annoying.


 Paranormal Activity (2007) Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment