Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Christmas Evil (1980)

Director:   Lewis Jackson

Stars: Brandon Maggart, Jeffrey DeMunn, Dianne Hull                        

A young boy is obsessed with Christmas, until he sees Santa having relations with his Mother. It’s his Dad dressed as Santa. The boy grows up even more obsessed with Christmas, on the edge of being really creepy about it. He grows up to be a manager at a toy company, and of course he looks forward to Christmas every year. This year he takes Christmas a little too far. In his neighborhood, he keeps an eye on the local children to see who has been naughty or nice. He thinks he is Santa in a way, but he is really a peeping Tom. He loses is mind and starts to kill people while dressed as Santa.

Santa kills, well not really. I like the Christmas horror films. I don’t know why. I guess because it is just wrong. I mean Christmas is about family, friends and Jesus, not killing people dressed as Santa. It amuses me. I think the Christmas decorations in the movie were my favorite part of the movie.
This movie is worth watching once, but not twice. The acting is bad, but it was in 1980 and horror, so what do you expect. The Christmas decorations in the movie are great. The movie was also known by the title You Better Watch Out.


Christmas Evil (1980) Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment